Whitelist joomag.com in Gmail
For a variety of reasons the important emails you should be receiving from Joomag may appear in the Spam folder instead of your inbox. In order to prevent the messages from appearing in Spam, you should whitelist the sender's email or their domain. Whitelisting basically means approving the domain as a trusted sender, so that you receive new emails from this sender directly to your mailbox. Here's a step-by-step guide to whitelist Joomag's domain in Gmail.
Note: You'll need to login to your Gmail account fist.
1. When logged in, find the Settings icon on the right upper corner.
2. Proceed to Settings.
3. Open the Filters and Blocked Addresses tab.
4. Click Create a new filter link.
5. In the From box type in "joomag.com" as shown in the example and click Create filter.
6. Check the Never send it to Spam box and click Create filter.
Tip: You can also check the Always mark it as important box.
There you are! The filter will be created instantly and you'll be able to see it on your filter's list. This way you'll make sure to always receive the important emails from us!