Joomag provides its publishers with a variety of privac in order to engage the proper group of readers. When choosing the option "Only people I choose", you, as a publisher, will have to Grant Access to people with whom you wish to share the publication.
In case you wish to revoke access to a reader. Here's how to do that:
1. From My publications, go to the publication which you'd like to share.
2. Click the Access Control icon.
3. Hover over the Access list.
4. Go to the contact you wish and click the Revoke Access button.
5. A confirmation box will pop up. Use the checkbox to notify the reader via email about access changes.
6. Click Yes when you're done.