Add users to your Enterprise account
Here's a simple guide to help you add new users to your account.
1. Go to Account Settings from the left sidebar.
2. Proceed to Users.
3. Click the Add New User link.
3. Enter the new user's name, the email and then specify the user's position from the dropdown menu.
Warning: Make sure the inserted email is correct since the user will receive an invitation. If the inserted email already has a linked Joomag account, you won't be able to invite them.
You may choose one of the following groups:
- Admin - Admins have full access to the account, except the payment-related tasks.
- Content Writer - Content Writers can only create, edit and clone publications.
- Editor - Editors have full access to the publications, including creating, editing, deleting, cloning, publishing and viewing statistics.
- Marketing Manager - Marketing Manager is responsible for the promotion of publications using email marketing. Besides, they can view publications and their statistics.
- Spectators - Spectators can only view publications.
4. When you're done click the Create button.
Done, now you have added a new user!
If for some reason they didn't accept the email invitation, you can always resend it by clicking the message icon.
There you are! Enjoy the collaboration on Joomag.