Joomag provides its users with a flexible system of payment, meaning that you can have as many payment methods as you'd like and manage them easily.
When making any purchase on Joomag you'll be redirected to the Checkout page, where you should choose one of your payment methods.
Let's see how to manage payment methods on the checkout page.
1. On the left, you'll see the Payment Method section. Choose which method you wish to use for this specific transaction.
The chosen option has a blue background, and the default payment method is chosen automatically.
Note: When you have funds available on your Joomag Balance you can use them and pay the rest from a different payment method.
2. In case the chosen card is outdated or you want to replace it, here's what you can do:
- Click "Do you want to use another card"
- Enter the required information: card number, expiration date, security code, cardholder name, and zip/postal code.
- Click Use this payment method.
Note: This action will remove the existing payment method and replace it with the new one. If you have replaced the default payment method, the new one will be marked as default automatically.
3. When a valid payment method was chosen, the Confirm and Pay button will be activated. Click it and you're done!