Share an issue with "Only People With Password" privacy option
After creating your issue it's time to go live and distribute it! The question is who you want to share it with. There are several privacy options on Joomag which you set up yourself. With the option "Only people with the password", you create a password for the publication and allow access to people who have it. As a publisher, you will not need to enter the password to access the publication if you are logged-in.
Important: This option is available starting from the Pro plan.
1. Click the Go Live button of your issue.
2. Click the Change Settings button.
4. Click the Go Live Now button to proceed.
5. You can change the password you have set if you wish to. Click the Done button to proceed.
6. We give you the opportunity to embed your issue on a website or to customize the link. Click the Done button when you're done.
There you are, now you've shared a password protected issue.