Joomag provides its publishers with a variety of privac in order to engage the proper group of readers.
When choosing the option "Only people I choose", you, as a publisher, will have to input the emails of people whom you want to send the publication.
Here's how you can grant access:
1. From My publications, go to the publication which you'd like to share.
2. Click the Access Control icon.
3. In the Access Control pop up you can visualize the different options for sharing and granting access.
Note: This feature is only for the publications with "Only people I choose" privacy option. Make sure you have it set correcly.
4. Click the Grant Access button.
Tip: Skip this step if you are already working on the issue you wish to grant access for.
6. Enter the emails whom you wish to grant access, enumerate them, separating the emails with commas.
7. You can as well grant access to contact lists. Here's how to create a new list if you don't have one yet.
8. When the contacts and/or lists are chosen, click the Give Access button.
9. Confirm the action by clicking the Yes button.
10. The contact(s) will be added and you will automatically be redirected to the Grant Access page. Proceed with adding more contacts if you'd like. Click Done when you finish.