Share issue with "Only People I Choose" privacy option
After creating your publication it's time to go live and distribute it! The question is who you want to share it with. There are several privacy options on Joomag which you set up yourself. The option Only people I choose permits to access people with explicitly granted permission only. If you are a publisher and you choose this option, you'll have to input emails of people whom you want to send the publication. Then, as a publisher, you will be able to see the number and the emails of people who have access to your publication.
If you wish to share your publication with Only people I choose, follow the steps below.
Important: This option is available starting from the Pro plan.
1. Click the Go Live button of your issue.
2. Click the Change Settings button.
3. Mark the option Only People I Choose and click the Go Live Now button.
4. If you wish to see more information about the contacts with access, such as the date when you sent the invitation and manage the email list click the Access Control Button.
5. Review the number of users who have access to your publication, the date of granting the access, how it was provided (direct email/email campaign). Grant access to more users, if you wish. Click the Done button when you finish.
Learn more about private sharing here.