Manage privacy settings of the issue
Joomag aims to provide its users with flexible privacy settings so that you can choose the most suitable one for each issue. You may manage the privacy settings of your issue in the following manner:
1. From My Publications open the publication you wish.
2. Click the Privacy Settings icon of the issue for which you want to change the privacy.
Note: In case your issue is already live you can also edit the privacy setting by clicking the Change Privacy button.
3. Choose a visibility option according to your needs.
- Anyone: This option permits anyone to see and browse your publication without limitations.
- Anyone with the link: Anyone who has the link can access your publication without limitation, still, it can't be published on the newsstand. Please note that if you share the link of your publication on a website or a social network, your publication will be included in the Search Engines index, however, you can always exclude it from the Search Engines.
- Only People I Choose: This option permits access to people with explicitly granted permission only. If you are a publisher and you choose this option, you'll have to input emails of people whom you want to send the publication. Then you, as a publisher, will see the number and the emails of people who have access to your publication.
- Only People With Password: This option allows you to create a password for the publication and permits access to people with the password. As a publisher, you will not need to enter the password to access the publication if you are logged-in.
4. Once you've chosen the preferred privacy option, click the Save Settings button.
If you're on Enterprise plan, you can as well specify if your publication can be embedded somewhere and manage country privacy settings.