Manage privacy settings of the publication
Joomag aims to provide its users with flexible privacy settings so that you can choose the most suitable one for each publication folder. To change the privacy settings of your publication, follow the steps below:
1. From My Publications page open the publication you wish and click the Edit Settings icon on the right upper corner.
2. Go to the PRIVACY tab and choose a visibility option according to your needs.
- Anyone - This option permits anyone to see and browse your publication without limitations.
- Anyone with the link - Anyone who has the link can access your publication without limitation, still, it can't be published on the newsstand. Please note that if you share the link of your publication in a website or a social network, your publication will be included in the Search Engines index, but if you want to exclude it from this index you need to activate this option. Get more information about excluding your publication from the Search Engines index.
- Only People I Choose - This option permits access to people with explicitly granted permission only. If you are a publisher and you choose this option, you'll have to input emails of people whom you want to send the publication. You, as a publisher, will see the number and the emails of people who have access to your publication.
- Only People With Password - This option allows you to create a password for the publication and permits access to people with the password. As a publisher, you will not need to enter the password to access the publication if you are logged-in.
Note: All newly created issues will be set with the selected privacy level by default. However, you can change the privacy level of the issues anytime you wish.
Learn more about changing the privacy of the issue.
3. Click the Save and Close when you're done.