Use text box in your email templates
When working on email templates you may need text boxes to visually separate your text from other content blocks. The key difference between Text and Text Box is that Text Box has borders and gray color in the background.
To add a Text Box to your email template, follow these steps:
1. Find the Text Box among other content blocks on the right side of the page.
2. Drag and drop the Text Box wherever you wish.
3. The Settings Panel will open automatically on the right side of the page.
Note: The Auto save function saves your work every 20 seconds and this action cannot be undone.
6. Click the Save & Close when you're done.
Edit, Clone, Remove
Any content block inserted from the Email Editor toolbar has three icons:
1. Click the Edit button whenever you want to change something in the selected content block settings.
2. Click the Clone button when you want to make a copy of a content block you have created.
3. Click the Remove button when you want to delete the content block you no longer need.
Learn more about the tools of the Email template editor.