Country privacy settings for a specific issue
Country privacy is a great feature that enables you to set up the countries where you want or do not want your publication to be available.
Note: This feature is only available with the Enterprise Plan.
You can arrange privacy settings both for a publication folder and for a specific issue.
To set up the country privacy for a specific issue follow these steps:
1. Go to My publications and choose the publication folder and the issue you want to set up.
2. Click on the Privacy Setting icon.
3. Scroll down and activate country privacy settings.
4. If there are countries you wish to grant access to, click the Allow button and type in the country name in the text box.
If there are countries you wish to prohibit access to, click the Deny button and type in the country name in the text box.
Note: You need to type in the first two letters of the country name and the system will generate matching variants.
5. Click Save and Close and you're done!
Learn how to apply the country privacy settings to the publication folder.