Create a campaign preset
There may be certain email campaigns that need to be sent on a regular basis; in such cases, email campaign presets can save you time.
Campaign preset allows you to set up a campaign and save it as a template. This way you avoid entering the same information over and over again.
To learn how to create one, follow these steps:
1. Go to the Dashboard.
2. Click the Awesome CRM button of the left sidebar.
3. Click the Settings button on the upper right corner of the page.
4. Go to the Campaign Presets tab and click the CREATE NEW PRESET button.
5. Fill in the required information:
Name - The name of the campaign preset. Give your preset a name that you'll easily recognize when you need to use it.
Mail subject - The title specified here should tell the recipient what the message is about. This will be displayed next to your name, the first thing the recipient sees.
From name - Lets the subscriber know who the email was sent from.
Tip: It's much better to use a company or brand name over an individual person's name unless that person is the brand.
Reply-to - You will get the replies from your recipients in the email address specified here.
Mail template - Here, from the dropdown menu, you can choose the template you wish to send.
Note: Learn more about creating a mail template.
Contacts list - Here, you can select the list of contacts you wish to send the campaign to.
Note: Learn more about creating a contact list.
4. When you’re done click the CREATE PRESET button.
You can edit or delete the presets whenever you want.
Now that you've created your preset, learn how to send a campaign.
To edit the preset:
1. Hover the mouse pointer over the preset and click the Edit button.
2. Make the changes and click the SAVE button.
The last update date will be displayed on your preset.
To delete the preset:
1. Hover the mouse pointer over the preset and click the Delete button.
2. Confirm that you want to remove it and you're done!