To edit the mail settings of your CRM do the following:
1. Go to the Dashboard.
2. Click the Awesome CRM button of the left sidebar.
3. Click the Settings button on the upper right corner of the page and go to the Mail settings tab.
Here you can see the following fields:
Send Emails: Here you can see 2 different numbers.
- The 1st number - Indicates how many emails you've sent to your contacts for the current month.
- The 2nd number - Shows how many emails you can send to your contacts with the Awesome CRM per month.
Contacts: Numbers you see here show:
- The 1st number - Shows how many contacts you currently have in your CRM.
- The 2nd number - Shows how many contacts you may have with your current plan.
From Name: This field identifies who your emails will come from.
Tip: It's much better to use a company or brand name over an individual person's name unless that person is the brand.
Reply-to Email: Replies of your recipients will go to the email address you mentioned here.
The next 3 fields are related to webhooks.
Webhooks are a simple way your online accounts can communicate with each other to share information. When an event happens on the trigger account, the system sends data about that event to the webhook URL you provided. Action account receives the data as a POST request and does something based on it. They work like messages your bank sends to your phone number when you make a new purchase and the webhook URL acts like your phone number.
Important: Make sure your IT team works with webhooks. If not, skip these fields.
Joomag provides its own set of webhooks:
Webhook Bounced Mails: The URL provided here will receive a POST request when the recipient email server specifies that the email address does not exist.
Webhook Subscribes: The URL provided here will receive a POST request when a user subscribes to a publication.
Webhook Unsubscribes: The URL provided here will receive a POST request when a user unsubscribes from publication.
Note: These settings apply to all the emails sent via Joomag Awesome CRM.
That's it. Don't forget to save the changes.