Creating a catalog from a PDF file
To Create a catalog from a PDF file, follow the steps below:
First, create a catalog folder.
1. Go to My Publications page.
2. Click the Create Publication button.
3. Enter a title for your catalog folder and click the Create button.
That's it! Go on and upload your PDF file to create a catalog.
4. Open the catalog folder you've just created and click the + Add New Issue button.
5. Go to the I have a PDF file, use it! tab.
6. Browse or drag and drop your PDF file.
Important: Please note that PDFs uploaded to Joomag must be less than 1000 pages and 300 MB. For Enterprise/Campus - 450 MB.
7. After your file has been uploaded, click the CREATE ISSUE AND FINISH button and wait a couple of minutes until the conversion finishes.
Note: You may even close the browser window and return later as the process is completely automated.