Managing privacy settings of the issue
You may manage the privacy settings of your issue in the following manner:
1. From My Publications open the publication you wish.
2. Click the Privacy Settings icon of the issue for which you want to change the privacy.
3. Choose a visibility option according to your needs.
- Anyone - This option permits anyone to see your publication.
- Anyone with the link - Anyone who has the link can access it. When you share the link of your publication in a website or a social network, your publication will be included in the Search Engines index, but if you want to exclude it from this index you need to activate this option.
- Only People I Choose - This option permits the access to people with explicitly granted permission only.
- Only People With Password - This option permits the access to people with the password only.
4. Click the Save Settings button when you’re done.
Get more information about excluding your publication from the Search Engines (e.g. Google, Bing, etc.).