Scheduling issue publish time
You can use scheduled publishing to schedule the draft issue to go live at a specific time.
Note: This option is available starting from our Business plan.
For scheduling the issue publish time, do the following:
1. Select the issue you wish and click the Go Live button.
2. Click the Change settings button to choose a privacy option according to your needs.
3. Click the Calendar button to set the date for publishing.
4. Click the Schedule for button and follow the instructions to complete the scheduling process.
That's it! Now, your issue will go live on the selected date.
Learn more about the available publishing options.
Editing scheduled publication time
You can change the scheduled publication date in the following way:
1. Click the Calendar button of the issue
2. Select the date you wish and confirm the changes.
Click the Remove Scheduling button to cancel the scheduled publishing.