Connecting a GoDaddy domain to Joomag
Important: You should already have a domain registered and active with GoDaddy.
1. Log into your GoDaddy account and click the Links menu from the top.
2. Click the Manage My Domains link.
3. Click to open the dropdown menu next to your domain name then go to the Manage DNS tab.
4. Select A record from the list and edit it.
5. Enter Joomag's IP address in the corresponding field to link your domain name to Joomag.
You should now have A record pointing to the following IP address 188.8.131.52