Add users to your account
With your Joomag account, you're able to add multiple users to your workspace, which facilitates collaboration and encourages teamwork.
Important: All Joomag plans have different numbers of users. To check how many users are available for your plan, you may contact our Customer Care team via Live Chat or email@example.com.
Here's a simple guide to help you add new users to your account.
1. Go to Account Settings from the left sidebar.
2. Proceed to Users.
3. Click the Add New User button.
3. Enter the new user's name, the email and then specify the user's position from the dropdown menu.
Warning: Make sure the inserted email is correct since the user will receive an invitation. If the inserted email already has a linked Joomag account, you won't be able to invite them.
You may choose one of the following groups:
- Admin: Admins have full access to the account, except the payment-related tasks.
- Content Writer: Content Writers can only create, edit and clone publications.
- Editor: Editors have full access to the publications, including creating, editing, deleting, cloning, publishing and viewing statistics.
- Marketing Manager: Marketing Manager is responsible for the promotion of publications using email marketing. Besides, they can view publications and their statistics.
- Spectators: Spectators can only view publications.
4. When you're done click the Create And Purchase button.
Done, now you have added a new user!
If for some reason they didn't accept the email invitation, you can always resend it.
There you are! Enjoy the collaboration on Joomag.