Activate paid subscription
Have you already created a publication? If yes, it's high time to set up subscriptions and share it with your readers.
Important: To let your readers subscribe to your publication and receive upcoming issues, you need to publish them first.
You can set a paid subscription for your publication in the following way:
1. From the My Publications page open the publication you wish and click the Edit Settings button.
2. Proceed to the SUBSCRIPTION tab.
3. Choose the Paid Subscription.
4. Select how often you will deliver your publication.
5. Set the price of the single issue within this publication.
Important: The price is applied to all issues in this publication folder.
Note: The price will be automatically displayed in the currency of the country the reader is visiting from. For all the countries that are not included in Tier list, the price will be displayed in USD. For more info, click the See All Tiers link.
6. Select one of our subscription packages and set a price for it.
- Click the + Add new package link to add a package.
- Click the bin icon to delete the package.
7. Last but not least, you need to set the preview pages. Specify the number of pages that can be viewed before buying the entire version.
8. Once you're done click Save and Close. That's it. Your subscription is up and running.
Important: The sales revenue will be converted to USD/Euro/RUB and transferred to the balance of your Joomag account on the last day of each month. Payments made in Euros/Rubles will be converted into Dollars at the exchange rate of the day of payment.
Joomag blog: Get more info about selling publications in multiple currencies with Joomag.