Activating free subscription
Important: To allow your readers to subscribe to your magazine and receive upcoming issues you need to publish them.
You can create free subscription for your publication in the following way:
1. From the My Publications page open the publication you wish and click the Subscription Settings button.
2. Go to the Free Subscription tab. Select how often you will publish your magazines.
3. Choose one of three subscribe popup options from the dropdown menu.
Note: When you publish your issue the popup of the Free Subscription will be shown by default.
4. If you don't want to show a subscribe popup once your readers open your magazine choose the No, don't show it option. As a result your readers will have access to the publication and they will subscribe if they want to by clicking the Subscribe button. After subscribing they will receive all the future issues of this magazine.
5. If you want to show a subscribe popup once your readers open the magazine, choose the Yes, show it option. Your readers will have the option to close the popup if they don't want to subscribe to your magazine.
6. If you decide to make mandatory the subscription to your publication before having access to it, then choose the Require the reader to subscribe before reading option. In this case the readers will not have other option but to subscribe before reading it.
7. Check the Send a double opt-in confirmation email box if you wish to activate their subscription after the confirmation. The subscribers will need to confirm the subscription by clicking the link, after that they will be added to your list of subscribers. If they skip this step, they won't be added to your list.
Note: The option mentioned above is available starting from Business plan.