Creating coupons for a specific issue of the publication
You can create coupons for a specific issue of the publication in the following way:
Note: For being able to generate coupons you must have a paid subscription activated. Learn more about creating a paid subscription.
1. From the My Publications page open the publication you wish and click the Subscription Settings button.
2. Click the Manage Coupons link.
3. A new window will open where you will be able to create your coupons. Click the CREATE NEW COUPONS button.
4. From the Applies to: dropdown menu select the Specific Issue option and after that select a publication you wish to create a coupon for.
5. Enter the number of coupons you wish to create and the discount percentage of the coupon. If you wish to create a free coupon check the Free box. After setting the discount you will be able to see the price with the coupon applied.
Note: With the coupon applied the publication subscription cannot cost less than $0.99 USD. Keep in mind that you may also create a free coupon.
6. Select the number of usages and the expiration date of your coupons. Once you're done click the GENERATE button.
7. Your coupons will be generated and you may be able to download them in TXT format or copy and share them from the Coupons panel.