Filters provide you with an easier way to display contacts by specifying filter criteria. You can filter your contacts list by their subscription status. To do that, follow these steps:
1. Click the CRM button of the left sidebar.
2. Filter the contacts by the following statuses:
- All Contacts: Shows all contacts.
- Active Subscription: Only those contacts who have an active subscription.
- Pending Subscription: Those contacts who have not yet confirmed their subscription. This can happen if you invited a reader however he/she hasn't yet accepted it by clicking the link in the invitation email.
- No Subscription: Those contacts who do not have any active subscriptions.
- Purchased Issue: Those contacts who have purchased single issues of the publication.
- Unsubscribed: Those contacts who stopped their subscription.
- Unsorted: All those contacts that are not grouped in any of your contact lists.
- Bounced: All those contacts whom the emails couldn't be delivered.