Applying bevel effect to an element
Bevel effect adds highlights and shadows to the element, bringing it to the 3D dimension.
For applying bevel effect to the element, follow these steps:
1. Select the element and expand the Effects tool from the right toolbar.
2. Click the Add Effect button and choose the Bevel effect from the left.
3. Choose the highlight and shadow colors and adjust the parameters to get the look you want.
4. You can uncheck the Display checkbox to hide the effect.
5. For removing the effect, click the Delete button.
6. Save the page when you're done.