Applying inner glow effect to an element
Inner Glow effect applies like a light inside the edges of the element.
For applying inner glow effect to an element, follow the steps below:
1. Select the element and expand the Effects tool from the right toolbar.
2. Click the Plus icon and choose the Inner Glow effect from the left.
3. Choose the color of the effect and adjust the parameters to get the look you want.
4. You can uncheck the Display checkbox to hide the effect.
6. For removing the effect, click the Delete button.
7. Save the page when you're done.