Creating HTML Popups
If you wish to show a custom HTML when an object is triggered, follow these steps:
1. Select your object and expand the Link tool from the right toolbar.
Tip: In case you don't have an object to select go to the Hotspot Tool and draw your rectangle from there.
2. Choose from the Type dropdown the Popup HTML option and click the Add button.
3. Choose a size unit (percent or pixel) then enter the width and height of the popup window.
4. Choose from the dropdown menu the type of the content, then either enter the URL of the page to load in the Popup window or enter the HTML code manually.
5. After finishing click the OK button.
6. Save your page when you're done.