Changing the mode of the photos in slideshows
Note: It is assumed that you have already created your gallery and added your photos.
Learn more about placing photo galleries in the publications.
1. Select your slideshow and expand the Element Properties tool from the right toolbar.
2. Select a mode for your slideshow from the dropdown. These image modes have got their own functions:
- Center: It centers your photo within the frame.
- Crop: It handles the crop of your photo, maintaining its aspect ratio.
- Bottom: It moves your photo to the bottom of the frame.
- Stretch: It stretches your photo to the size of the photo frame.
3. Save your page when you're done!