Adding Getty Images to the publication
Adding Getty Images to your publication can be done in a very simple way.
1. Click the Library button from the right toolbar.
2. Go to the Getty Images tab.
You will be able to see 4 categories:
- Licensed - Category contains all the images you have already bought
- Used - Category contains all the images you have used in your current issue regardless of whether you have paid for them or not
- Standard, Exclusive - Categories contain the images you can buy
Tip: Use the filters within each category to refine your search.
3. Click the image you wish to add and place it on the Drawboard.
4. Once you pay for the image the watermark will disappear. Make your payment by clicking the Buy button.
Warning: All the images you buy are for single use only, you will not be able to place the same image twice.
5. Save your work once you are done!